Thursday 4 April 2013

Tea time special

Outside area
 Normally I don't advertise shops etc. The Garden Tea Room is just opposite the Great Whitley church, and despite it being the Easter holidays, (although I will give it that the day was quite cold) there were only two families eating. This is a great shame as the prices were very reasonable and the food was good. All the cakes and things were homemade and both I and those with me really enjoyed our food. We had a couple of cream tea's, and the scones were light and delightful, someone had the Victoria sponge and said it was good. I had the lemon drizzle cake and it was light and moist and perfectly lemony. Best of all they made proper tea, in a proper ceramic tea pot. Lovely.

Some of the cakes

Indoor dining area

Conservatory area

One of the flowers in conservatory

No comments:

Post a Comment