Friday 5 April 2013

Clive's Fruit Farm, Kids feeding animals, Upton Upon Severn, Worcester.

Very friendly hens

A Tamworth pig

Child feeding hens and a friendly duck
 Over the years I have taken lots of people to Clive's Fruit Farm. When it is strawberry season I am there most weeks. Gooseberries, raspberries and plums I also love and go and collect in season. It is the animals however that my children and there friend have enjoyed feeding. The hens in particular are very friendly, and although the geese are quite large and hiss a bit they are all bluster and happy to be fed.

My other favourite reasons to visit Clive's are to stock up on their apple juice and cider, to get sausages from their butcher, ( the black pudding and bacon sausages are particularly delicious ), and the homemade cakes and bread they sell. So it cider and sausages for tea tonight, but will I have the coffee and walnut, or the date and nut, or the orange drizzle cake. Well I bought them all so maybe just a little slice of each would be okay.
A rather large but relatively friendly goose

No comments:

Post a Comment