Monday 17 June 2013

Sometimes you just have to remember what is important.

Youth, Age and Passion

When the sunlight skips and dances on the water
And the warmth gently kisses dry my skin
My sinews stretched and pliant now from swimming
I want to commit some truly original sin.

Age has come to bones and we feel fragile
Years like days are quickly slipping by
Deep the lines are etched upon your face now
But still there is great strength within your thigh

Why should youth so green, have all the pleasure
Still the blood flows red through heart and vein
Still there's time for love, and pain, and pleasure
There's nothing that we cannot do again.

I never want to feel final,finished and all grown up
I always want excitement, thrills and joy
And even when were old and grey together
I'LL remember I'm your girl and your my boy


by Izzy Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment