Wednesday 13 February 2013

More beautiful snow

Gateway to Worcestershire Way Path

It is snowing again. Even since I got home another 3 or 4 cm have fallen. Today I walked along one of the many Worcestershire Way Paths. The bare tree branches look beautiful as they contrast with the sky. The colour of the very ends of the branches are starting to change to a more reddish brown, which is caused by the buds on them ripening and starting to grow.




Hill in the distance as viewed from Worcester Way Path


Sheep 

Very curious, or brave, sheep

There were some beautiful distance views of the Malvern Hills. Where I was there were a small numbers of sheep. I was shocked by how close to them I managed to get. I think if I had really tried I might have been able to touch them as no matter how close I went they never ran off. They were rather sweet looking, and had the most marvellously creamy coloured fleece.

No comments:

Post a Comment